[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] NFBF Convention is now history

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Sun Jun 6 12:29:38 UTC 2010

I know I'm a little late, but what a great convention it was!
It takes a lot of hard working, dedicated people to pull off a successful convention, so to keep it short,thanks to all who particpated. A special thank to our hosts, the Greater Orlando Chaper.
They really went all out, and had everything covered to ensure the attendees' convention experience was a good one, not to mention all the behind the scenes work before the convention. I really enjoyed the trip to the 50s and the auction. I think I tried to buy everything but the farm. It was great to see you all again. I look forward to next year's convention in St. Pete.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
minichiellog at comcast.net