[Nfbf-l] Two Great Ladies

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 6 23:19:28 UTC 2010

I have to underscore what you have said, Patti. I had the pleasure of
serving on the Rehab Council with Dawn for 4 years and Janet Caron was a
beloved friend since I met her at my first state convention. Dawn even made
it a point to recommend a scholarship applicant. Janet had become a terrific
member in the Greater Daytona Beach Chapter and we so enjoyed our long talks
at and between meetings. We have without question lost two amazing women and
treasured friends.

Kathy