[Nfbf-l] FW: Corrected Memorial Service Announcement for TammyAnspach

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:25:03 UTC 2010

Jim, Grant  and all in the Pinellas chapter,

Thank you for passing on the information about Tammy. I am so sorry for the
loss of Tammy Anspach. Please know that all of you are in my thoughts and
prayers. Know also that Dave and Tammy valued all of you and your chapter.
Keep the faith and keep moving forward! We will all treasure the memories of
David and Tammy.