[Nfbf-l] FW: Corrected Memorial Service Announcement for TammyAnspach

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jun 11 20:12:36 UTC 2010

Thank you so much for sharing the information pertaining to the funeral
arrangements for Tammy, Jim. I can't believe we lost Tammy and Janet Caron
in such close proximity. Both were terrific individuals and will be deeply
missed. I am still in Atlanta so can not attend either service. Please write
and let us know how the service goes.

God bless,

Kathy