[Nfbf-l] question about internship and Division of Blind services

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 11:28:59 UTC 2010

Congrats, Tara! One of our National Parents division mom's works there. Stephanie Kiesiak-Holloway. I'll tell her to keep an eye out for you. Of course, you may not be working anywhere close, but you never know!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/winona.brackett ($35 to go!)
Daniel's mission trip: www.reignministries.org/sponsor-rs
or Reign Ministries, 5401 W. Broadway Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55428