[Nfbf-l] Martin County Chapter

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 12 17:00:33 UTC 2010

We had our June meeting last night and elections.  We had fourteen people attending, including two who are coming back after a number of years.  We had a speaker from the Lions Club in the West Palm Beach area, Jerry Fleagle, one of the District managers, and we discussed ways of perhaps working together on fundraisers and outreach.  The chapter elected Mark Tardif, President, Andrew Regnery, Vice-President, Debby Brackett, Secretary, and two board members, Peter Russillo and Erlinda Harmon.  Unfortunately, no one seems to want to be treasurer, and our present treasurer, Richard P. has expressed several times the desire not to be reelected treasurer this year.  I suppose I may end up being defacto treasurer until we can change this situation, since I also have my name on the account.  So feel free to provide feedback and suggestions about this situation.  Thank you.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet