[Nfbf-l] Martin County Chapter

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 19:25:08 UTC 2010

Congratulations Mark! You have worked hard to keep your chapter going and
your good work has obviously paid off. You can always fill the position of
treasurer a little down the road since no one wants that office at this
time.

Thanks so much for sharing your good news about the Martin Chapter.

Kathy