[Nfbf-l] NFBF is now on Facebook

sabrina deaton sabdeaton at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 01:37:19 UTC 2010

Hello Florida Federationists,
The NFBF now has a Facebook page. So we're stepping up into the social media area.
There will be posts about cutting-edge accessible technology and other issues that are pertinent to blind individuals.
We're also going to be using it as a tool to get the word out about 2011 NFB National Convention which we will be hosting.
Thank you to those of you who have already become a fan of the site for those of you who haven't the link is below my signature.
So step up and become a fan of the NFBF facebook page and be in the know about the affiliate, the conventions and the issues affecting the blind.
I look forward to seeing everyone in social media land.
Sabrina Deaton, Chair
NFBF Public Relations Committee
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Florida/100840099967862?ref=ts