[Nfbf-l] NFBF is now on Facebook

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 13:08:23 UTC 2010

Awesome! That sounds like a great way to keep everyone in the loop -
especially concerning national convention next year. The page should
attract many Floridians as well as  other NFB and blind community members
from all over the country. I'll be sending out page suggestions to
members of our FOPBC facebook group.

Thanks Sabrina!

Lenora