[Nfbf-l] News for Blind Parents and children!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 00:55:13 UTC 2010

Hello everyone, I just thought  I would  pass this  information   along to
all of you! Your  friend, Kirk

LinkedIn
Donna W. Hill has sent you a message.

Date: 6/23/2010

Subject: Youth-novel author Deborah Kent Stein looks back on her first year
as editor of Future Reflections

Hi Friends,
It was a true joy to interview Chicago's Debbie Stein, who has penned over
100 books and co founded a school for blind children in Mexico. Her
dedication to helping families with blind children is an inspiration.
Enjoy,
Donna

Future Reflections: Raising Successful Blind Children
June 14, 2010
http://blind-students.suite101.com/article.cfm/future-reflections-raising-successful-blind-children

For parents and teachers of blind children, Future Reflections is more than
a magazine. New editor Deborah Stein discusses the NFB's can-do philosophy.

 Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Court
Orlando, FL. 32812

Home Office: 407-380-3371