[Nfbf-l] staffing exhibit hall table

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 10:43:18 UTC 2010

Hello everyone
There is going to be plenty of opportunity to sell raffle tickets at national convention.
If you have people attending, please get them as many tickets as possible to sell. There is a limted quantity available should you run out.
We need help staffing the exhibit hall tables. This year we are going to staff by chapter in pairs. Chapters will bring their own tickets to the table along with some money to make change.
When your shift ends,take your sold tickets and money collected with you. You will still be getting 50% for your chapter for the sales at national convention.

I hope every chapter going takes at least, one shift. These chapters are the ones going so far:
Jacksonville
Daytona
Orlando
Tampa
Tallahassee
Miami
Martin County

I will put together a schedule later this week, so you can make your shift selections.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer
minichiellog at comcast.net