[Nfbf-l] Janet Caron passes away

Kori King kking74 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jun 29 02:01:52 UTC 2010

Hi, everyone. I knew Janet since about the mid '90's, and she was truly a
special lady. I bought a purple jade necklace from her at the Washington
seminar in 1997 and it's still like new. I wore it at our chapter meeting
this past Saturday, since I could not attend her funeral. Though only a
couple people knew about me wearing it, I figured it would be a nice way to
remember her. I am touched by the fact that a few months back, at the end of
a chapter meeting and when some were preparing to leave, I told her, "I love
you." She said the same back to me and then remarked that people don't tell
each other "I love you" enough, do they, and I replied that no, they sure
don't. She was a very caring, interesting person, and she'll definitely be
missed.