[Nfbf-l] Janet Caron passes away

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jun 29 03:26:37 UTC 2010

Dear Kori,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and memories about Janet Caron. I loved
her dearly and the feeling was mutual. We go way back to the time I first
attended my first state convention in 1984. I well remember that she and I
instantly connected and I was so happy when she moved to Deland to live with
her daughter. Bless Allen Bornstein's heart for going to pick her up and
take her back to ` for our chapter meetings. I'm so happy you have one of
her special necklaces. I wasn't able to attend the last GDB chapter meeting
because of conflicting issues. You'll have to show me your purple necklace
another time.

So glad you are going to the national convention this year. I am unable to
attend this year as my children are coming here for a week at the same time
the convention occurs. Have a terrific time though.

Love,

Kathy