[Nfbf-l] Daytona visit

sabrina deaton sabdeaton at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 22:12:10 UTC 2010

I want to personally thank the Jax delegation for making the trek down I-95 to attend the Daytona chapter meeting on Saturday. Lenora Marten did an excellent job speaking about the parents division. We had three families from our area who had never attended a chapter meeting present to get all the valuable information Lenora has to offer. A big thank you is due Eric Marten for sharing his experiences as a blind student and youth.
Of course, my gratitude goes out to Gina and Joe Minachiello for contributing their valuable knowledge and coming to hang out with us. I really had a great time learning and visiting with everyone.
P.S. Sorry for the delay. I'm still playing catch up because of my recent computer issues
Sincerely,
Sabrina Deaton, president
Greater Daytona Beach Chapter of NFBF