[Nfbf-l] Question about White Cane Law

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 01:30:49 UTC 2010

Betty, I thank you for the proper information on this topic! I was curious
as I know that many of my Veterans that are given walkers  by the V.A.
receive them already painted on their front legs with the whitelegs with the
bright  orange bottoms on them for people to realize they are not only
physically disabled, they are also visually impaired or Blind! I am also
glad to hear you are feeling better, but like some of us, are always in the
condition of healing, health wise at least! You keep strong and Take care,
Your friend, Kirk Harmon

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812