[Nfbf-l] Question about White Cane Law

Kori King kking74 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 19:29:50 UTC 2010

Hi, Betty and everyone. All I can tell you about tracking down the details
of the accident is that there was a very brief mention of the incident on
the Channel Six news at noon, broadcast out of Orlando, on Feb. 22 I
believe--definitely the 22nd or 23rd. So if anyone knows the website or
another way this could be tracked down, maybe this could be delved into
possibly, if anyone wants to pursue it.