[Nfbf-l] FW: FLorida foster dad is blind (2 articles)

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 02:06:39 UTC 2010

Check this article out, folks. This is being distributed by our national
office and concerns one of our own, in whom we can be very proud.

David Bearden and the Florida affiliate both rock!

Dan

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is"
                                    -Isaac Asimov

  _____

Google News Alert for: National Federation of the Blind

<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest
/no-ordinary-dad-he-cares-for-foster-kids-while-legally-blind/1076935&ct=ga&
cd=vMYt4wPfYbw&usg=AFQjCNFx5FUhfY7vROMwKc6TEyTKK7-gPg>

Tampabay.com
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest
/no-ordinary-dad-he-cares-for-foster-kids-while-legally-blind/1076935&ct=ga&
cd=vMYt4wPfYbw&usg=AFQjCNFx5FUhfY7vROMwKc6TEyTKK7-gPg>

No
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest
/no-ordinary-dad-he-cares-for-foster-kids-while-legally-blind/1076935&ct=ga&
cd=vMYt4wPfYbw&usg=AFQjCNFx5FUhfY7vROMwKc6TEyTKK7-gPg>  ordinary dad, he
cares for foster kids while legally blind
Tampabay.com
... fighting for his rights as a blind individual and as former president of
the National Federation of the Blind for Hernando and east Pasco counties.

<http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.tampabay.com/news/humanint
erest/no-ordinary-dad-he-cares-for-foster-kids-while-legally-blind/1076935&h
l=en> See all stories on this topic

Google Blogs Alert for: National Federation of the Blind

Media
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://media-dis-n-dat.blogspot.com/2010/0
3/legally-blind-florida-man-serves-dozens.html&ct=ga&cd=vMYt4wPfYbw&usg=AFQj
CNFgkQjfy8JM_XW1nrMSbG3EGaDvhA>  dis&dat: Legally blind Florida man serves
dozens of children ...
By BA Haller
This newspaper has written a lot about Bearden's public work - fighting for
 <http://media-dis-n-dat.blogspot.com/> Media dis&dat -
http://media-dis-n-dat.blogspot.com/