[Nfbf-l] Saint Augustine

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Mon Mar 8 04:23:29 UTC 2010

Well said Peter.
I was glad to be a part of such a memorable day. I believe we had 34 people who participated, and of course, Jay Jay the guide dog.
I think days like this will help recruit members, boost chapter morale, and help strengthen our federation family.
A special thank to all who participated.
You can do this locally, or connect with another chapter.
I'm glad we had our "Get out of jail free" cards, or we just might have had new chapter in St. Augustine.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer