[Nfbf-l] Saint Augustine

sabrina deaton sabdeaton at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 16:41:53 UTC 2010

Very well said my vice-president or as I like to call him my Sarah Palin.
Our joint adventure with the Jacksonville chapter was a much needed fun-filled day.
I think it will give us the energy boost we need to get to work in the coming months because as we all know our work is never done but we need to to take time out to play once in a while. It's good for the mind, body and spirit.
Thank you to the Jax chapter for hanin' with us. I enjoyed it immensely and so did my chapter members.
I look forward to our next adventure, knowing us it will probably involve jail again. LOL!
Sincerely,
Sabrina Deaton, president
Greater Daytona Beach Chapter of NFBF