[Nfbf-l] update

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 23:14:01 UTC 2010

We know what they prefer, but we also know that by law, you have choice and
you just have to keep saying that to them. Again, as has been said several
times, you just have to tell them that there are many services you can get
at the NFB centers that you can't get elsewhere!
Sherri----- Original Message -----