[Nfbf-l] update

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri Mar 19 01:00:17 UTC 2010

Beth,

I never knew what time the conference would take place. At what time was it
held? I would get Julie Deaton or Pam Allen on the phone with your DBS folks
to work out exactly how much it would cost you personally to attend a NFB
Center. That will be the best method to find out exactly what your
responsibilities would be. I would also consult with Craig Kiser.

Kathy