[Nfbf-l] congratulations tara

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Tue May 4 20:58:10 UTC 2010

Thanks Dan and all for the congratulatory messages. I did work hard for it
but Dan had a harder work to do in terms of writing recommendation letters.
So our current president deserves a lot of credit. So does our last
president, her words of encouragement kept me going after initial
disappointment.
Can't say enough about Dwight's contribution, so won't say much. I started
feeling confident in NFB events because of him. These events help me
rediscover myself and reawakened the activist that lies with in us all.
Many senior federationists from Orlando and rest of Florida also urged me
on.
Thank you all for making it in to a success.

Tara