[Nfbf-l] Exciting Student Division Raffle - You could be a winner!

Nallym Bravo nbrav003 at fiu.edu
Mon Nov 8 03:12:27 UTC 2010

Good evening everyone,
     I hope you are all doing well. I am writing on behalf of the
Student Division to inform you about an exciting fundraiser we are
currently having. We are doing a 50/50 New Year’s Day raffle, where
the winner receives half of the proceeds. Tickets are 1 for $3.00 and
2 for $5.00.
     We would really appreciate any support you could give us. If you
can also pass this on to your individual chapters, we would be
grateful. I am including my contact info below if you have any
questions. If you would like to purchase tickets, any of the Student
Division board members will be more than happy to sell them to you.
Thank you for your support!
Sincerely,
Nallym Bravo
Nbrav003 at fiu.edu