[Nfbf-l] need feedback from Zoomtext users

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Mon Nov 22 18:01:28 UTC 2010

Hello David and all,

In addition to a bigger monitor, you can change the screen resolution to a
lower setting which will enlarge what is there.  You can also change your
screen colors and customize them to what ever you want.  I use Window eyes
for reading but I have my screen set to extra large yellow letters on a
black background.

There is also a built in magnifier and simple Narrator in Windows XP and
newer.

If you would like to know more about how to set this email me privately at:
jody at thewhitehats.com

JODY