[Nfbf-l] Manasota chapter

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 12:57:10 UTC 2010

DAN, FIRST LET ME WISH YOU AND ALL READING A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I AM
CURIOUS AS TO WHETHER A BOARD OF A CHAPTER THAT HAS BOARD MEMBERS THAT ARE
NOT PARTICIPATING IN MEETINGS OR BOARD CONFERENCES, ETC.,
 CAN THE CHAPTER HAVE SOME SORT OF EMERGENCY ELECTION TO ELECT AN INTERIM
BOARD THAT WILL BE ACTIVE AND HARD WORKING UNTIL THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL
ELECTIONS ARE ready? JUST CURIOUS IS ALL, AS I FEEL THAT IF THERE ARE
ELECTED LEADERS IN A CHAPTER THAT ISN'T LEADING OR EVEN PARTICIPATING, for
that matter, AND THERE ARE MORE THAN JUST ONE I BELIEVE THIS MIGHT GET THE
CHAPTER Motivated ONCE AGAIN TO GET ACTIVE AND INVOLVED IN THEIR COMMUNITY
ONCE MORE KH