[Nfbf-l] Happy Thanksgiving!

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 25 23:48:57 UTC 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Gloria as well.  I went to our church dinner
and they served up a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner "that couldn't be beat",
in the words of Arlo Guthrie and lots of warm fellowship.  For me there is
much to be thankful for and I hope God blesses you all with a bountiful
Thanksgiving.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet