[Nfbf-l] Computer issues.

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 30 01:52:56 UTC 2010

Hello, everyone.  I am in a position now where I cannot actually send or receive emails unless I go to the Yahoo.com web site or unless I write the email, turn off the computer, and turn it back on.  They get stuck in my outbox.  Therefore, please be patient if it takes me some time to answer emails.  I will respond but in a primitive, very time consuming way.  I will not burden this list with the nonsense I had to put up with from AT&T, the big useless leviathan that poses as a telecommunication company.  What I finally found out when a technician came out today was that all my email settings are fine, but there is damage to the operating system to the extent that it is not likely to be correctable.  My computer is apparently so old that the CDs to rebuild my system, should we try a system recovery, may no longer be available.  So I will be looking for a new computer very soon.  So any help in that regard, preferably one that already has a screenreader such as JAWS on it, would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet