[Nfbf-l] Computer issues.

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 02:23:02 UTC 2010

Mark, I feel your pain my friend. I have been having a time of it as of late
with my computer as well! Mine is a slew of items that hasen't put me out of
business and I have scheduled for someone to come out and correct these
issues, but it has been extremely frustrating from time to time to say the
very least! Your friend, KH