[Nfbf-l] Chapter elections

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 22:57:13 UTC 2010

The Jacksonville chapter held the election for the board of directors on October 11 2010 the offices were Vice-President Treasurer, and Second board position Marita Winston Was elected to the office of Vice-President Gina Minichiello was elected to the office of Treasurer, and Tracie Inman  was elected to the Second board position, 2 year terms for all 3 offices. Congratulations to all elected, and those who ran. We are lucky in Jacksonville to have many qualified people in the chapter. I am proud of all of you.Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcast.net