[Nfbf-l] Chapter elections

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 17:59:02 UTC 2010

Congratulations to all.  I am sure you have a great board to accomplish great things!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Oct 12, 2010 6:59 PM, Joe Minichiello <jbmini at comcast.net> wrote:

The Jacksonville chapter held the election for the board of directors on October 11 2010 the offices were Vice-President Treasurer, and Second board position Marita Winston Was elected to the office of Vice-President Gina Minichiello was elected to the office of Treasurer, and Tracie Inman  was elected to the Second board position, 2 year terms for all 3 offices. Congratulations to all elected, and those who ran. We are lucky in Jacksonville to have many qualified people in the chapter. I am proud of all of you.Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President

President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter

904-608-0105

jbmini at comcast.net

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org