[Nfbf-l] Announcement: Sensory Experience Day with Daniel Kish

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Mon Jan 17 16:43:59 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone -

Our "Sensory Experience Day" With Daniel Kish from World Access for the
Blind will be held:

Time: 9:30 - 12 Noon
Date: January 22, 2011
Location:  Kiwanis Island Park
Building:  In the Pavilion Room
              Address: 951 Kiwanis Island Park Road, Merritt Island

     We will be having demonstrations on Flash sonar, explaining the
training, Showing how this helps give blind people more freedom to move
about there world.

     We have enclosed 3 links to give you at taste of why we are so excited
to share this information with our community.
And even more exciting that we have Daniel Kish the founder and President
coming to work with us and present this information.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jhAFiUdGec
<http://webmail.cfl.rr.com/do/redirect?url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.co
m%252Fwatch%253Fv%253D4jhAFiUdGec>

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOtk__QHxuo&feature=related
<http://webmail.cfl.rr.com/do/redirect?url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.co
m%252Fwatch%253Fv%253DhOtk__QHxuo%2526feature%253Drelated>

>http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/is-it-possible-real-life-bat-man.html
<http://webmail.cfl.rr.com/do/redirect?url=http%253A%252F%252Fdsc.discovery.
com%252Fvideos%252Fis-it-possible-real-life-bat-man.html>

Feel free to e-mail TheLegooners at gmail.com with any questions.

To sign up For our event go to: Legooners.wordpress.com and click Sign Up
HereHope to see you there!

Legooners
Nicole, Piet, Mary, Tim, Drake