[Nfbf-l] Andrew Regnery

Mark Tardif markspark at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 25 01:51:35 UTC 2011

Greetings, friends,

I heard from Andrew Regnery this evening.  He has experienced quite a scary time.  A couple of weeks ago he experienced muscle failure brought on by kidney failure.  This resulted in his not being able to move and going to the emergency room.  He is now in a rehab facility in Jupiter.  He is getting physical therapy and will be on kidney dialyses.  He is in good spirits and is anxious to become involved again with NFBF, although at present his priority is recovery.  It was a relief hearing from him!  At present, he wants our thoughts and prayers, and he is accepting phone calls on his cell.  That number is 561-301-4504.  He is a trooper, but I wanted him to know that we are here for him and that he can call on us.

Mark Tardif
Welcome to my planet