[Nfbf-l] Andrew Regnery

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 02:06:27 UTC 2011

Mark, you did a fine job with bringing his whereabouts to our State's
attention! I am glad that he is recoverying and is in therapy. I am diabetic
and spent 4.5 years on dialysis prior to getting a dual transplant (kidney &
Pancreas) in February of 2004. If he holds up with his positiveness, he will
be back with his activities in full fporce soon! Your friend,KH