[Nfbf-l] Simply amazing!

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 03:28:01 UTC 2011

Dr. Maurer and some others set this whole thing up. Don't you think he knew
how the course was laid out before the event? I mean come on And don't you
think if their was something he didn't like about it, do you think he would
have allowed the event to continue? No!! Stop wining about this access crap,
and be glad that at least a blind man did something a sighted person didn't
think he could do that is drive!