[Nfbf-l] Simply amazing!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jan 30 23:42:43 UTC 2011

You have to walk before you can run.  Yes, we are probably years away
from being able
to drive independently, but the research that is being done will
benefit blind persons in ways we don't net know.  Further changing
public attitudes is priceless.

The dollars we have put into this project wouldn't even be a drop in
the bucket of public transportation in one large city.  Yes, there is
a need for better public transportation everywhere, but we can't or
shouldn't fund it.

Try dreaming a little!

Dave