[Nfbf-l] joined nfb

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:52:49 UTC 2011

Hi

So where does my $10 go to? what is it used for? I did not subscribe to
the braille monitor because I already get it in my email. but most of
all I hope the nfb organization is glad to have me and accept me as a
new member, even if I am currently a member at large. oh I also am now
a-plus certified and am working on my network plus certifications at
lions world services for the blind. after that I want to start work, get
my associates degree in spanish and pursue my linux plus certifications
and perhaps some apple certifications as well. personally I'm not really
into going to the four year universities. I like community colleges and
trade schools. But hey when I do end up in Tampa, preferably, maybe
there are four year schools there where I could finnish my batchelors in
information technology. Or perhaps I should just get lots of work
experience and some more certifications. I haven't really decided yet.
I'm leaning more towards certifications and experience right now though.
I really gotta get out of Reading Pennsylvania though.

Josh

Josh