[Nfbf-l] joined nfb

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 18:55:58 UTC 2011

Welcome aboard, Josh.
A member is a member.
Did you make it to the convention?

Holly

On Jul 8, 2011 1:54 PM, "Josh Kennedy" <jkenn337 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

So where does my $10 go to? what is it used for? I did not subscribe to the
braille monitor because I already get it in my email. but most of all I hope
the nfb organization is glad to have me and accept me as a new member, even
if I am currently a member at large. oh I also am now a-plus certified and
am working on my network plus certifications at lions world services for the
blind. after that I want to start work, get my associates degree in spanish
and pursue my linux plus certifications and perhaps some apple
certifications as well. personally I'm not really into going to the four
year universities. I like community colleges and trade schools. But hey when
I do end up in Tampa, preferably, maybe there are four year schools there
where I could finnish my batchelors in information technology. Or perhaps I
should just get lots of work experience and some more certifications. I
haven't really decided yet. I'm leaning more towards certifications and
experience right now though. I really gotta get out of Reading Pennsylvania
though.

Josh

Josh