[Nfbf-l] National Convention

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 23:38:23 UTC 2011

Miami has a box of shirts. We have a box of citris candy, too. The candy is one for $1 and six for $5.

Thank you for sellung raffle tickets, t-shirts, giving orientation, and all other tasks you did. Great help!

Thanks, Holly and all others who pitched in. We really needed your help hosting the convention.

Thank you all!
Denise

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre