[Nfbf-l] Winning!

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 02:34:26 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

It was indeed a great convention. I will write more about it in the
following days, but I wanted to announce the winner of our "Show Me The
Money" Raffle.

The winning ticket was drawn shortly after 12 Noon on July 8, 2011, at the
designated room for Raffles and Drawings in the Rosen Shingle Creek hotel.

The lucky winner of our $1,000.00 drawing is:

Lavonne Mackey of Melrose Florida!

I just got off the phone call to congratulate the winner. The ticket was
sole by Judy Hamilton of our Gainesville Chapter, so that chapter will
receive $100.00 for selling the winning ticket.

Congratulations to Ms. Mackey and to the Gainesville Chapter.

Thank you to everyone who worked to sell the tickets and to make our two
2011 Florida conventions (state and national) such great successes!

Dan Hicks, President

NFBF

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily.

Not to dare is to lose oneself."
                 - Soren Kierkegaard