[Nfbf-l] congratulations Florida

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 13:16:12 UTC 2011

I was unable to attend this years convention, but through my contacts I heard it was a great success. the heard work by the state board and members of the affiliate was the reason for the successful convention. congratulations to the show me the money raffle, and the chapter that sold the winning ticket. I am looking forward to the future conventions in Florida for the next decade. ha-ha I will be sure to attend the future conventions, if the my an calendar is wrong,. Again great job Florida. Joe Minichiello.