[Nfbf-l] VERY URGENT AND CONFIDETIAL FROM Joshua Kennedy

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 08:52:15 UTC 2011

Hello

  I am sorry I didn't inform you about my Urgent trip to the UK, London. I
am writing you this note in a hurry. Just wanted your help with something
very important. You are the only person I could reach out to at this point.
I am hoping you will help me in my time of need. Something very terrible has
happened to me. I need a favour from you. I had a trip to United
Kingdom,London to attend a business seminar Unfortunately I was attacked on
my way to the hotel I lodged yesterday and other valuable things were kept.
Since then I have been without any money. As of now I owe the hotel fee. So
I have limited access to emails for now. I don't have access to any phones
at this present time. Otherwise, I would have called you. I would like you
to assist me with a soft loan. Please I need financial assistance. I would
like you to help me with (1,350GBP) or any amount you could afford. I will
refund it back immediately on my arrival,even with interest if you don't
mind. I am sending this email with shock right now because they robbed me at
a gun point. The more i stay here, the higher the bills.If you are ready to
help me, you can just send the money over to me via Western Union, as I
still can't use my bank account presently. I have to get home first and
confirm my identity again. I am quite sure there is a Western Union office
around you and you can easily found through they website .These are all the
information you need to to send the fund.

Name: Joshua Kennedy

Address: 79 Lauriston Place
Edinburgh
Scotland, EH3 9HZa

Kindly, e-mail the MTCN of the fund once the payment is done.You will have
to email me,the sender full name,The exact amount sent on the receipt after
the transfer.Thanks for your kindness. Please get back to me via my email as
soon as you can. I don't have access to Phone.I will expect your response
soon.

sincerely,

Josh kennedy