[Nfbf-l] Fw: Job Opportunity at Senior Resource Association in Vero Beach

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 21:56:29 UTC 2011

Hello all! Thought I would pass this along for all to read! I hope it may
help someone looking for work in this arena. Your friend in the cause, Kirk
Harmon

Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:45 PM
Subject: Job Opportunity at Senior Resource Association in Vero Beach

Please see attached listing for an Operations Manager for our Transportation
Department that we currently have open.  I am sure your partnership will
help to broadcast this opportunity to as many networks as possible.

Thank you so much for your assistance!

Cheryl Wilson Stephens
Human Resource Manager
Senior Resource Association, Inc.