[Nfbf-l] Congratulations to Yassen

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Fri May 6 14:53:21 UTC 2011

Congratulations on being awarded a national
scholarship! It is the dedication and perseverance of persons
such as yourself that set the example for our blind youth to
follow.

Way to go Yasen!!

Lenora J. Marten, President

Florida Organization of Parents of Blind Children
NFB-Jacksonville Chapter Secretary
bluegolfshoes at aol.com
904-777-5976 / 904-229-9554