[Nfbf-l] Thank you very much for your support

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 01:47:50 UTC 2011

Yasen, you are so right. You really have changed what it means to be blind
at your university. You were always an inspiration to me. I admire your
determination. Just think, you came here 8 years ago pretty much on your own
and look at the tremendous changes in your life now. I am very fortunate to
know you and Emmi and to have you as a part of NFBF. I Know you will keep up
the good work. Congratulations again.

Sherri

Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com