[Nfbf-l] Crazy Eighties trivia question #7

Debbie crystalbay at verizon.net
Mon May 9 20:07:14 UTC 2011

Hi all, it was really hard to come up with just one question from 1986.  As
I did some research for this year, there were a lot of major events
throughout the world that I thought were note worthy.  Therefore, I want you
guys to work a little harder.  This question will have 3 parts and you have
to get all three correct to win.

 Q:  Three major events happened in 3 different countries that made headline
news and changed the world as we new it.  The 3 countries are the US, Russia
and the UK.  Good Luck.

Debbie