[Nfbf-l] Crazy Eighties trivia question #7

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Tue May 10 02:03:35 UTC 2011

Although, I was only 10 years old. These are the things that I can
remember hearing about that took place in 1986.
Marriage of Prince Andrew to Sarah Ferguson July 23, 1986 UK
Nuclear Disaster at Chernobyl- (Soviet Union) Russia
Space Shuttle Challenger explodes in midair- USA
Holly

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 4:07 PM, Debbie <crystalbay at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi all, it was really hard to come up with just one question from 1986.  As
> I did some research for this year, there were a lot of major events
> throughout the world that I thought were note worthy.  Therefore, I want you
> guys to work a little harder.  This question will have 3 parts and you have
> to get all three correct to win.
>
>  Q:  Three major events happened in 3 different countries that made headline
> news and changed the world as we new it.  The 3 countries are the US, Russia
> and the UK.  Good Luck.
>
> Debbie

"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward