[Nfbf-l] Crazy Eighties trivia question #7

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 03:43:02 UTC 2011

I think Holly got two out of three. I hope this is what you are looking for.
1.  January 28th, 1986 at 11:39am EDT - The Space Shuttle Challenger
Explodes shortly after takeoff.
2.  The Chernobyl Accident.
3. Mikhail Gorbachev and Glasnost. This changed the face of the Soviet Union
as it was the beginning of the end of communism.

Sherri Brun
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com