[Nfbf-l] Crazy Eighties trivia question #7

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 04:07:55 UTC 2011

Maybe Holly's right after all; although I don't know if Sarah Ferguson's
marriage was a world-changing event. Oh well Debbie, you'll have to help us
out on this one.
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com