[Nfbf-l] Tribute to Jean Marie

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Fri May 20 12:06:28 UTC 2011

Tribute to Jean Marie!
It has been nearly 2 years that Jean and I have been together and I would like to take a moment to express my true appreciation for all that she does for the blind community in Volusia County.  Jean has been named “The Happy Wanderer” and lives up to that moniker with true conviction.  I am grateful for any service the sighted community offers in the joint efforts on the advocacy issues that the organized blind face, now or in the future.  Congratulations to Jean Marie Selzer upon graduating from Daytona State College on May 16th with honors.  Great job, I am very proud of you.

Straight from the Heart,
Peter