[Nfbf-l] Tribute to Jean Marie

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri May 20 12:22:56 UTC 2011

Yes, Peter, I too am so proud of your Jean Marie. Jean, you too worked so
very hard to obtain your Bachelors degree and made wonderful grades. Let me
say right now that I deeply appreciate your dedication to the GDB Chapter
and your willingness to always be of help to others.
	Peter is fortunate to have you as such an integral part of his life.
He too basks in pride about your academic achievements and the support you
give to him constantly.

God bless,

Kathy